Interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the Author Guidelines. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
Notes for Authors
1. Research papers, concept papers, review articles, comments, rejoinders and book reviews (in English) should be submitted online, register to http://journal.gcufass.com or email to email@example.com
2. Papers will only be accepted for consideration on the understanding that they are original contributions to the existing knowledge in the field of Humanities and Social Sciences.
3. Each paper should be typed and should carry a margin of an inch and a half on the left-hand side of the typed page.
4. The first page of the research article should contain the title of the paper, the name(s), abstract and any acknowledgements.
5. Tables for the main text and each of its appendices should be numbered serially and separately. The title of each table should be given in a footnote immediately below the line at the bottom of the table.
6. Referencing and Citation Styles: Chicago 16th A.
7. Endnotes should be numbered consecutively.
8. All references used in the text should be listed in alphabetical order of the author's surnames at the end of the text. References in the text should include the name(s) of author(s) with the year of publication in parentheses. Attempt should be made to conform to the style of the Journal. Further information on questions of style may be obtained from the Editor.
9. We only publish research “articles’ after peer reviews from referees, while concept papers and review articles are non-refereed. The editors reserve the right of publishing any article as concept paper on account of its lengthy, lack of empiricism, argument and referees, reports.
10. The research article must be between 5000 to 8000 words, review articles should be between 3000 to 5000 words, while expected length for book reviews is between 1000 to 3000 words.